To ensure the safety and good time for all, it is important that you adhere to the following rules:
- Campers will respect the other campers, staff members and the clients, grounds and buildings of the Minnesota Horse & Hunt Club.
- No drugs, alcohol or tobacco products are allowed! ANY CAMPER WHO BREAKS THIS RULE WILL BE SENT HOME IMMEDIATELY!
- All activities will be supervised by an adult counselor.
- Do not bring any money to camp; all food and supplies will be provided.
- Do not bring your own firearms to camp; all firearms are provided.
- Do not bring knives, pagers, cell phones or electronic games ... they are not needed. Card games, chess, board games are welcomed.
- Participation is encouraged and expected at all activities, unless physically unable or otherwise arranged with staff.
- Emergency phone calls only. We want campers to limit contact with their normal routine and to become totally immersed in the
- Campers are to remain at camp the entire 5 days, unless there is an emergency or prior arrangement.
DROP OFF & PICK UP
Check-in and cabin assignment is at 2:45-3:00 PM on Sunday afternoon at the Hunter's Lodge located on the Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club property. Please see the map for directions within the MHHC property. Please be aware that we will have a brief meeting with parents and campers at approximately 3 PM before saying good-byes.
Pick up on Friday is at 3:00 PM.
It's very important to be ON-TIME for drop off and pick-up!
The Youth Hunting Club of Minnesota is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and not part of the Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club. The Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club does not fund or operate this program. The affiliation and partnership with the Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club is because the Youth Hunting Club of Minnesota's Executive Director is also one of the owners of the Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club.
Questions? More information on Youth Hunt Camps?
Contact Bill Urseth at email@example.com
Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club